Sunday 8 January 2012

Lamb's Longer Leg 3m 950'

back to where it all started with a vengeance in 2011. this one chewed me up and spat me out again so it was always going to be a date with destiny.

developing a month long cold/throat infection after Snowdonia didn't help, and waking up on my 30th birthday with what would turn out to be a 3 week long back complaint meant that i'd not had the greatest winter's training.

however i managed to overturn all this (and the three-weekend birthday binge orchestrated by mrs theoptimisticrunner!) to make a 26% improvement on my time from last year:

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/temples-bin/hc.pl?a=cmp&d=hc&f=lambs-leg-2012&w=lambs-leg-2011&z=compare

no resting on my laurels though as this is about the standard i should be, let alone aspiring to - so let's see what the next 12 months bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment